Photo via: lotsofdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Burlap Cross with Blue Flower
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.
- Making real flower suncatcher crafts is an easy fine motor activity for kids and teens. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child. Even a toddler can make one of these beautiful nature crafts!
- This DIY tutorial shows the exact steps for making your own flower crown from real flowers and greenery | Home for the Harvest
- Does anything say Farmhouse Fabulous like a Charming Floral Arrangement? There is nothing like some beautiful blooms put together in a simple yet gorgeous way. You are going to find a collection of Adding a Touch of Spring with Farmhouse Flower Ideas that will simply melt your heart. Each and everyone is picture perfect and …
- This wooden Chanderlier is beautiful, elegant and simple to assemble. This chandelier is made by combining the hexagonal shaped wooden blocks into a flower structure. The dip-lights inserted in the base gives opportunity for a well-lit room. It is modern, smart and goes with the interior based on geometric shapes.
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- Egg Carton DIY Flower Lights | Who Knew You Could Reuse An Egg Carton To Make Something So Cool!
- Duck Tape Flower Pots with Bow – a great spring time or DIY Mothers Day gift! | SmartSavvyLiving.com DuckTape
- Paper Flower Wreath | Cricut Explore | Handmade Paper Flowers | Easy Home Decor | DIY
- Garden Bouquet Tips and Flower Arranging Hack using something you usually throw away! | homeiswheretheboatis.net peonies DIY recycle
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com