Photo via: creationsbykara.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn to transfer photo to wood with this simple tutorial. It is such a wonderful way to display your favorite photos!
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- If you are looking for a good way to display your vintage kitchen tools, this DIY shadow box with Mod Podge is the perfect decor project.
- So FUN! Make this DIY photo frame for Fuji Instax Mini photos
- Great ideas on just HOW to display farmhouse style botanical prints. And a great roundup of where to find them! Fixer Upper, Free Printables, Botanical Art
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- Easy Sew Burlap Placemats Tutorial – A great DIY idea to add texture to your home decor.
- DIY Clock Tutorial – Home Décor – Farmhouse
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Turn a hardcover coffee table book into a unique wall photo frame as part of a gallery wall or bookshelf decor. Insert photo within book as diy home decor.