Photo via: riggstownroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Screwing together the funky part of a fence, reusing glass doors from a greenhouse, Jose and Tito, with Rosie helping in foreground, Broadview duplex, Seattle, Washington, USA | by Wonderlane
- How to Paint and Stencil an Entire Room, lots of photos and step by step instructions. | Home Update | Painting 101
- Ever love something but not the price? Me too! The tutorial will show you how to make an Anthropologie Inspired DIY Mirror for a fraction of the cost.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Turn an old tire into a DIY dog bed: Its quick and easy to do, and a great way to recycle an old tire! All you need is spray paint and a round bed!
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.