Photo via: playdatesparties.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Give Thanks Picture Frame, Thanksgiving craft – SincerelyJean.com
- Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
- Such a cute, simple and inexpensive idea for the home – polaroid pictures inside a wooden frame.
- Slime is tons of fun. This version teaches you how to make slime with baking soda and is a completely borax-free slime! Non toxic slime for the win!
- Installing Trim Makes All The Difference! Full picture tutorial including measurements on Thrifty Decor Chick!
- 9 Perfected Pallet Projects Im pinning this for the little plant shelf shown on the picture.
- Braided Bracelet – the tutorial is not in English, but the picture tutorial is pretty self-explanitory.
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- Easy Picture Framing Ideas for DIY Rustic Home Decor | DIY JOY Crafts and Gifts at http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-photo-transfer-to-wood
- I think I could make a small terrarium like these out of cheap picture frames and just weather them a bit and add hinges and legs.