Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a simple gift idea? DIY teacup candles are easy to make and beautifully inspired. / ook leuk voor moederdag om te maken met de scouting
- wat een leuk idee
- T-shirt pimpen met textiel verf. leuk om eens uit te proberen
- Leuk zon bankje van kratjes
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- How To: Throw a Terrarium Party (the charcoal is an important step to keep the mold out!)
- THIS is why you should buy recycled ink and toner cartridges – and recycle them too!
- Check out this bathroom update in The Suite Pecan. This bathroom space in finally coming together! What is your favorite part? bathroom…
- Coral fleece vs Polar fleece: What is the difference between these two fabrics. Its interesting the learn what they have in common and how they can be very different. Great sewing tips to understand the properties of these two fabrics!
- This is an awesome find! Free photo letters. There are literally hundreds of each letter. You simply download for FREE and print from your own printer.
- Treasured Rubbish: DIY Upholstered Headboard, with Stenciled Fabric– forget the stenciled fabric. cheap but nice feeling fabric with a decent print is fine for me!
- We found some scrap pieces of wood and made this wedding date anniversary sign. This diy project is simple and inexpesive to make. It is perfectly inperfect just like marriage.