Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- truly gorgeous upcycled home Décor Items, recycled crafts, upcycled crafts, make over decor, recycled home decor items via @brendidblog
- Recycled glass jar crafts – Debbiedoos. USed jar, two coats of paint, layer of dark wax, some light sanding and stenciled designs
- Goodness gracious these comments are funny!!! Who cares about cleaning a cookie sheet!
- German Chocolate Sheet Cake (from the 1950s)
- No Sew Curtains From A $5 Sheet!
- Diseños Dishfunctional: Mandala mágica: Mandalas en el bricolaje, Arte, Decoración del hogar, y más Lbm
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Turn a Old Dresser into a Craft Station…these are the BEST Upcycled & Repurposed Ideas!
- Upcycled Nightlight Vase Craft DIY Upcycle StraightUpTea Ad
- Got empty toothpaste tubes? Check out this upcycled craft for kids! We used Toms of Maine Silly Strawberry to make a colorful Toothbrush Holder! It is easy and fun to make. ad