Photo via: bigdiyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- Keep your yard beautiful and organized with this super easy DIY hose stand project. It makes a huge difference and looks great in any landscaping!
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Do you need to clean your nasty window tracks? They can get ugly fast, and no one really likes to clean them. Heres the one simple trick you need to know! via @www.pinterest.com/JenRoskamp
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few concrete blocks and some wood beams.
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…