Photo via: architecturendesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- Learn a simple, yet efficient, way to organize your bills, create a realistic budget, and tackle your debt. Youll even get a Monthly Bill Tracker worksheet to get started! | Saving by Design
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.