Photo via: hobbiesonabudget.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a simple, rustic patriotic burlap pinwheel wreath in time for the 4th of July using basic supplies available at local craft stores.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- Transform a plain outdoor rug into this fun Donut Rug—just in time for spring! Using multi-colored paints, it’s surprisingly simple to update your front door or entryway. Plus, you can customize this decoration to match your decor.
- BEST SELLING Year Round Cream Hydrangea Wreath for Front Door – Grapevine Wreath with Burlap and Initial – Monogram Everyday Wreath by Flowenka on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/281480380/best-selling-year-round-cream-hydrangea
- Aidells andouille sausage pasta with Cupcake Wine: Savor the Summer with a simple gathering
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.