Photo via: muramur.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Niché à lintérieur dun récipient en verre cristal clair est un chemin de pierres naturelles liquidation à secrets bosquets de paysage boisé voilée mousse. Cette scène miniature de la forêt est composée de 3 variétés de mousse qui est un facile dentretien pour plante ne nécessitant quun minimum darrosage (au sein de lenvironnement de terrarium) et lumière tamisée. Léclairage de chambre régulière est généralement suffisant ; ne placez pas en plein soleil. Caractéristiques : • Mesure environ 1…
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- This is an great list of posts that bring you beautiful advice to make Unique Mason Jar Ideas a wonderful experience. Include your children in the reading. What do they think?
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- 4 Ways To Transform A Mason Jar Lid
- Mason Jar Luminaries | Create a mason jar luminary – similar to a scatter candle – the easy way.
- Make these mason jar wedding centerpieces for your summer wedding! A quick and easy way to add metallic paint to mason jars!
- am liking this idea…seven picket fence board pieces, approximately 13 inches long, staggered up, then down, with the center board literally in the center so far as height is concerned, and a shelf running across the bottom…on the shelf, a mason jar vase…each board different color…brown, blue, green, brown, green, blue, brown…I think we have a winning idea…will take a pic when I am done…