Photo via: urbanhoot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- A cute and easy way to decorate mini wooden clipboards! Would be great idea for…
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Love pallet signs but have no pallet? Now you can make a rustic wood pallet sign without one! Easy farmhouse decor idea.
- am liking this idea…seven picket fence board pieces, approximately 13 inches long, staggered up, then down, with the center board literally in the center so far as height is concerned, and a shelf running across the bottom…on the shelf, a mason jar vase…each board different color…brown, blue, green, brown, green, blue, brown…I think we have a winning idea…will take a pic when I am done…
- DIY Wooden Pallet House! What?! This is crazy cool! I would build this in my backyard for my kids lol
- Beautiful, but the grill part makes me a little nervous with the wood. I think the concrete or metal countertop part probably makes this ok.
- We think you’ll love this wonderful reclaimed wood wall art by @shanty2chic! Try your hand at making this DIY sign and use Minwax® to add your own personal style to this ValentinesDay decor.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!