Photo via: lindahomeiswheremyheartis.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Glitter State Canvas
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Elmer’s glue on canvas. Then paint the whole thing one color. @ Do it Yourself Home Ideas
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- book/map art how to/DIY or craft idea – paper bunting made from book pages/maps/dictionary or catalogue pages/Christmas wrapping paper … can glue fold over the cord or stitch on machine
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.