Photo via: api.shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This My Dad Rocks frame is the perfect DIY Father’s Day Gift that dad could proudly display on his desk at work. The items required can all be purchased at your local dollar store so it is the perfect budget friendly gift as well.:
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- [d]Easy as 1, 2, 3![/d] [d]I needed a patio table that was cute, small and cheap and could withstand the elements. Went to the dollar store and purchased…
- This beautiful DIY Metallic Ombre Basket is made out of a dollar store laundry…
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets
- Keep cards from getting bent or lost if you no longer have the original box. Use a cheap dollar store cheese storage box!
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- Pipe shelving. Made from metal piping and stained wood.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Easy DIY M&Ms Button Vase! Use your craft stash and the Dollar Store to make this cute whimsical gift!