Photo via: thecraftymummy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn Freeform Crochet: 15 Free Tutorials to Get You Started | Crafts Crazy
- Favourite water brush lettering YouTube tutorials for beginners. Interested in learning brush lettering? These free videos show you the basics using a water brush. by jaxson
- Favourite water brush lettering YouTube tutorials for beginners. Interested in learning brush lettering? These free videos show you the basics using a water brush.
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Free Crochet Patterns for Purses and Bags – A nice collection of Free Crochet Patterns for purses, bags, totes and clutches including a fun market bag crocheted with plarn. by FiberArtsy.com
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Beginners Guide to Hand Dyeing Yarn. Learn how to dye beautiful yarn for your knit and crochet projects. FiberArtsy.com
- In a crafty mood? Check out this collection of 500+ DIY Projects! There are so many fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing—like homemade wreaths, jewelry, desserts, and organizational baskets.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.