Photo via: cleo-inspire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Fresh Decorating Ideas: Creative Places to Use Wallpaper | Our favorite out-of-the-box ways to add a little wallpaper to your space.
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- Cool DIY Crafts Made With Glitter – Sparkly, Creative Projects and Ideas for the Bedroom, Clothes, Shoes, Gifts, Wedding and Home Decor | DIY Glitter iPhone Case | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-made-with-glitter/
- Home decor finds to obsess over. These accessories will look great in my post renovation home PLUS they make great blog props.
- A DIY and home decor blog that shares thrifty ideas to transform your house into a home. You dont need to spend a fortune to love your home.
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- Christmas Printable Chalkboard Art, Instant Download, Christmas Decoration, May your days be Merry and Bright Snowflake Holiday Home Decor
- A blog about marriage, love, fashion, beauty, home, decor, family, etiquette, resourcefulness, and California living.
- Three awesome ways to reuse your empty jars. An easy DIY project for upcycling jars and creating cute home decor.
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- @plan2create created her mission board for November using this months Savannah kit. Hop over to the blog to catch a peek into her creative process! suchacleveridea! plannergirl fjcreativeteam