Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mail box art by Regina Lord (creative kismet), via Flickr
- A good diy for a craft show display fixture. Placing an item in the box would showcase it and increase the perceived value
- Kids will love adorable Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks. These easy paper plate craft animal masks are fun for the dress up box and a great way to inspire dramatic play.
- How to Build a Window Box Planter in 5 Steps
- DIY Cardboard Box Play Sewing Machine | littleredwindow.com | Great tutorial for an adorable play sewing machine made out of an old box!
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Upholster your box springs instead of using a bed skirt.
- Recycled mini book (out of a box of soap) by Avital Gertner
- 20 of My Favorite Free Fonts ~ Font Greenbeans links to a site that downloads the fonts as .exe which could contain a virus (I dont ever download fonts with this extension for this reason). I found it DaFont.com…once there, type the name in the search box
- EASY Handpainted Marble Wall Box, started as a kids toy box and turned into a lovely wall statement piece! Delineateyourdwelling.com
- Window Shadow Box