Photo via: creationsbykara.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 50+ Series; themed project round ups at Saved By Love Creations. Most recent is Duct Tape Crafts!
- Easter crafts for tweens to make – Check out our round up of super awesome crafts for tweens to make. | Easter Crafts for kids | Easter crafts for tweens | Homemade Easter |
- 5 Minute DIY using wooden candlesticks, a round plaque and a glue gun! So easy and under $20.
- A round up of ribbon craft ideas for kids and adults with tutorials and photos. Ribbon crafts have been around for years and are economical to make.
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- Dream catche round up: if you love the delicate, boho style of a dream catcher, here are 10+ dreamcatcher tutorials for you to make your own!
- Mason Jars arent just for storage! Heres a round up of 25 things to do with mason jars from traditional to non traditional uses.
- BEST SELLING Year Round Cream Hydrangea Wreath for Front Door – Grapevine Wreath with Burlap and Initial – Monogram Everyday Wreath by Flowenka on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/281480380/best-selling-year-round-cream-hydrangea
- A dated table lamp gets a fresh nautical makeover with a new lampshade and coat of metallic paint. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial for this DIY home decor upcycling idea.
- Get inspired by these 20 super simple fun summer arts and crafts for kids! Tons of ideas that you can do with stuff around the house.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂