Photo via: sadieseasongoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- 20+ adorable, useful and free DIY sewing projects for every room in your home. They include free sewing patterns and nearly all are beginner-friendly tutorials. They make super handy DIY gifts for friends, for housewarming parties, and for your own home decoration. Check them out!
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…