Photo via: momspark.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Wax Paper Crayon Melts Craft! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Hot Glue Gun Melted Crayon Art! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- DIY Coffee Filter Christmas Trees Tutorial from City Farmhouse (love this! would paint cones white so paper mache doesnt show through)
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- 5 easy DIY projects for your scrap wood! They are all easy to make and only take an afternoon! So grab your wood and lets go!
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.