Photo via: myloveforwords.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Best Party Punch Ever. Frozen lemonade, frozen orange juice, cranberry juice, water, super fine sugar, lemon-lime soda, and freshly sliced oranges.
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub – Perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Day!
- Vanilla Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub – Creative Green Living
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Sugar Scrub main
- Lemon Lime and Coconut Stress Relief Sugar Scrub
- Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Scrub with only 3 ingredients! I bet this smells sooo good.
- Treat your skin to a holiday treat with this Whipped Gingerbread Sugar Scrub! Everything you need is in your pantry making it the perfect last minute gift!
- DIY Sugar Lip Scrub – made with sugar, coconut oil, and honey. www.chronicurls.com
- Lip Scrub 1:1 ratio of sugar to coconut oil (or olive oil) Vanilla Extract Combine and mix well. Ratio will depend on the oil using and texture you are going for. Can use other extracts/flavors.
- The 3-ingredient lip scrub: sugar, almond oil and almond extract. Smells and tastes delicious!