Photo via: justpaintitblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CREATIVE WAYS TO USE CHALKBOARD PAINT. | Cleo-inspire Home Decor Blog.
- Homemade Peppermint Soap – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own peppermint soap! This makes a great handmade gift idea for Christmas!
- YoungHouseLove. I adore John and Sherrys house(s) and their blog – they DIY everything on a budget, and I love it!
- Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for Mothers Day and Fathers Day! Moms, Grandmas, Dads and Grandpas will love these! Perfect for any and All Occasions – Perfect DIY Gift Baskets for Christmas – Birthdays – Thank You Gifts – Housewarmings – Baby Showers or anytime
- This Paper Chain Snake is a fun craft for any snake fan to make. You can also use this silly animal craft as a countdown to your next trip to the zoo.
- How to Make a Disney Countdown Calendar, Disney Trip, DIsney Vacation Countdown, Disney Ideas
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- DIY Coffee Filter Christmas Trees Tutorial from City Farmhouse (love this! would paint cones white so paper mache doesnt show through)
- Craft-e-Corner Blog * Celebrate Your Creativity: Applying Vinyl to a Curved Surface – Garden Flower Pot for Mothers Day
- Set Your Goals: 3 Tips To Propel You Into Action With A Clear Quartz Crystal From the Holistic Fashionista blog – good stuff to live the Pura Vida Stylista Life!
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- Make your own organic, easy lipbalm! Cute for Christmas stocking stuffer, or just a sweet present!