Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- How to Make Fantastic DIY Watercolor Coffee Mug – You Will Be Amazed To See What You Can Achieve With A Plain Coffee Cup And Some Nail Polish! – She Turned A Plain Mug, Nail Polish And A Toothpick Into Something Amazing!
- Pressed Flowers | Cool DIY Scrapbook Ideas You Have To Try
- 9 Yoga Inversions to Help You Nail a Handstand
- Simple Easter themed nail art + tutorial! via @beautybymissl
- Fill an umbrella with your favorite blooms, then hang from a nail on your door for the prettiest (and easiest!) springtime display.
- Egg Carton DIY Flower Lights | Who Knew You Could Reuse An Egg Carton To Make Something So Cool!
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Make a Cool Lip Balm Container recycling DIY
- This is very cool! Personalize your water bottle with salt water etching – an easy DIY technique that allows you to etch metal with basic household supplies. Tips4Trips
- Tire Sinks | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects