Photo via: nickelodeonparents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- A Dozen DIY Art Projects to Brighten Up Your Bedroom | Art is one of those things that has the power to completely transform a room — and even more so when its a unique, one-of-a-kind piece you make yourself. Here are a dozen projects that are sure to get your creative juices flowing, and put you on a path to your best bedroom yet.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Evildoers beware! Youre about to get seriously colorful in these free Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles printable coloring pages.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Print a sample of the all-new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles adult coloring book and get ready for hours of shell-shocking fun!
- We love these DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments made out of toilet paper rolls
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!