Photo via: confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Five Minute Spiced Apple Goats Milk Soap
- DIY Fabric Flower Wreath tutorial for Spring from MomAdvice.com. What a fun pop of color for your door.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- LOTS MORE DIY GOODNESS – 50 to be exact!!! From one of my fav DIY bloggers…. Pneumatic Addict Furniture: 50 DIY Industrial Decor Ideas
- How to make a NO-SEW Christmas Tree Skirt for less than $10! This is so easy! LOVE!
- Kids will love adorable Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks. These easy paper plate craft animal masks are fun for the dress up box and a great way to inspire dramatic play.
- This easy and fun Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Turtle craft includes a free printable template, making it perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp. via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/
- She takes a wicker plate and turns it into a gorgeous garden idea I would NEVER have thought of!
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- Composition Notebook Covers – these fabric notebook covers are easy to make. Use them for journals, to-do lists, and note taking. A great gift idea!