Photo via: feedinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- Tree Embroidery a tiny little leaves stitching
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- Gemstone Soap Kit Instead of crayons maybe use colored clay to have it as a decoration.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- A fun and inexpensive way to work on number recognition, subitizing and other early numeracy skills. Number boats are inexpensive to make and fun for kids! Use them in summer school, at home or in the bathtub! Great for preschool and kindergarten students.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!