Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful, colorful living room makeover! A bright room that makes you happy right when you walk in. Click to see the reveal!
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- ***Click on the arrows at the sides of the image to see more images – animal softie patterns sold separately.*** ***For a limited time, if you
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- If you can thread a bobbin with ease, hand sew a perfect hem, and embroider elaborate designs, the world is your oyster and if you dream it, you can make it. However, if you are not quite as handicraftily skilled but still want to outfit your home with fabulous pillows, dramatic draperies, custom lampshades, and beautiful bedding, these 50 projects are for you.
- Turn empty soda cans into adorable garden charms! Youve got lots of free craft materials in your recycle bin. See how to make these butterflies, flowers, birds, bees, plant tags, and more with this easy tutorial. sponsored
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Celebrate spring with some fun and colorful rainbow food recipes kids of all ages will love! Whether it’s sweet frosted cupcakes or a fresh fruit smoothie, there are plenty of rainbow recipes to be found! CLICK FOR 15 Rainbow Inspired Treats Recipes
- Make your own Book Mark!!! What a great party activity!!! perfect for this awesome Bookworm – Book exchange Birthday Party!! See more party ideas and share yours at CatchMyParty.com