Photo via: retropolitanhip.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.
- Create unique calendar wall art with these beautiful calendars. Its an easy way to decorate big, blank walls! | The No Pressure Life
- Wood Pallet Accent Wall | Pallet Furniture DIY
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- DIY Beadboard Frame Collage Tutorial – a fun way to display a group of photos! Easy farmhouse decor.
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- A gray and white DIY stenciled accent wall in a foyer using the Herringbone Stitch Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. A subtle wallpaper look. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/herringbone-stitch-allover-pattern-wall-stencil.html Project via @ceciliamoyer
- Choosing the perfect white paint color can be overwhelming. Here are a few of our favorites, including the one we painted our office. Love all of these pretty paint colors!
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- A Heart Shaped Gallery Wall using cheap frames from walmart. Quick and easy transformation- great statement for a cheap price!
- Paperback Book wallpaper by Tracy Kendall … frame a section of this or other library books wallpaper eg: Penguin paperbacks to hang on wall
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.