Photo via: thecottagehome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Instructions on how to make these 100% cotton, hand knit washcloths, for kitchen or bath. Easy DIY. Great for teacher appreciation day gifts
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Simple Teacher Appreciation Gifts and Printable Gift Tags.
- Firefighter Coasters Set of 4 Stone Coasters Gifts by lotuspetale
- Sweetopia Gingerbread House | DIY | DIY food | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY for teens |
- Love this! Modern House Number DIY | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY decor | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens |
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- How to create teacher appreciation gift using inexpensive photo frames and wooden rulers for a unique DIY teacher gift craft idea. via @https://www.pinterest.com/dazzlefrazzled/
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub – Perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Day!
- Marble and Gold DIY Coasters – these are so easy to make! Check out the full tutorial on www.swoonworthy.co.uk
- Being a travel lover is hard when there are no trips on the horizon. Fill the travel gap with these DIY Map Coasters, show off your love of travel in style!