Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Personalized Photo Gifts by Kenzie Mastroe – Decorated with black and white photos, the DIY letter is the best gift for family and friends.
- A stenciled kitchen island in black and white using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/tile-stencils-cement-tile-stencil-designs-floor-tiles.html
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- I wish I had seen this when my kids were little. We would have loved to make fingerprint Christmas lights photo frames and then put that years Santa photo in the frame.
- Clear Glass Bulbs Acrylic Paint Drip one drop of different colors in at a time, HOMEMADE ORNAMENTS (:
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- We simply can’t get enough of these colorful and trendy decorations. If you can’t either, make sure to check out this project idea for a DIY Pom Pom Trimmed Hat from Jo-Ann.
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.