Photo via: patinaparadise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am completely in love with stencilled floors at the moment and have a real hankering to paint one in my own home. Our house has stripped floorboards downstairs, whilst the boards upstairs are pai…
- Resultado de imagem para table shelf fitting
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- How to Make a DIY Rustic COASTAL Blanket Ladder with Driftwood
- DIY wall art. Make beautiful and natural art for your wall simply with stones and glue. A lovely DIY home decor idea for your coastal or rustic home. Click through for the tutorial.
- With one side leather and one side faux fur fabric, no matter the outfit you’re wearing—it’s a wonderful DIY accessory. One of your favorite parts about this Shawl Collar Fur Vest is sure to be its versatility.
- You can make this easy faux boxwood wreath in only 30 minutes with about $15!
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Took 2 old bar stools and went to Home Depot and had some plain boards cut to fit, painted them and created my own little book shelf 🙂
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.
- Do Accurate Measuring Using the 2×2 Boards | DIY Garage Storage Shelves to Maximize Space