Photo via: tart-house.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Store baby blankets and/or burp cloths in a shoe organizer on the back of the door. Why did I not think of that?!?
- Door Knob Curtain Tie-Back- have loved these for years and years
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- DIY serape shower curtain made from an old blanket
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Full of Great Ideas: Light up my life – Master Closet Light on a Budget
- Put bacon on skewer sticks at a breakfast party, brunch or baby shower! Who wouldnt want bacon snacks?!
- Free Crochet Patterns for Purses and Bags – A nice collection of Free Crochet Patterns for purses, bags, totes and clutches including a fun market bag crocheted with plarn. by FiberArtsy.com
- Learn To Organize Closet with 15 Great DIY Ideas
- Get rid of that shoe explosion sitting at the bottom of your closet. | 26 Resolutions To Keep You Organized In 2015
- My very own DIY… Instead of a trash can, use 3m hooks and plastic bags. Under the sink cabinets – one door for recyclables, and the other door for regular trash.
- DIY Modern Wall Hooks with real Copper