Photo via: polishedhabitat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I know the task to organize paper clutter seems like a daunting task but I promise you, its not. It also doesnt have to take you a long time and Ill show you
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- She takes a wicker plate and turns it into a gorgeous garden idea I would NEVER have thought of!
- Everything I wish I would have known when I got my Silhouette machine! Silhouette 101: Simple Step by Step Tutorials to make Learning Your Silhouette CAMEO Easy
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- This fun STEM activity will delight kids of all ages. They’ll love creating the simple and safe chemical reactions that cause these Bubble Bombs to explode!
- I wish I had seen this when my kids were little. We would have loved to make fingerprint Christmas lights photo frames and then put that years Santa photo in the frame.
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!