Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign Lauren B Montana
- Check out how to make these DIY rustic twig candle holders @istandarddesign
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Easy to build DIY Toilet Paper Holder Shelf for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- This activity table will keep the kids busy for hours! The free plans make it easy to build in just a weekend!
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!
- Build your own Rustic Box or Crate, links to aged finish. Great for table center piece, photo props or planters. The uses are limitless! A fun pallet project.
- What a difference a little shiplap makes! Check out this easy and cheap DIY shiplap fireplace makeover!
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.