Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Add some red, white, and blue to your Independence Day with this easy and fun kid craft cupcake liner fireworks craft. As added bonus, it offers a great opportunity for scissor practice.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- These cute and trendy stackable seed bracelets will look great on your moms wrist. Get the tutorial at Craftsy and make a personalized piece of jewelry for Mothers Day.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- Whether you have a big kitchen or a small one making use of every inch of space in your kitchen is necessary. If you happen to have a tiny kitchen, then how to make it more tidy and more organized is a challenge you must be facing every day. When you have an organized kitchen, […]
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.