Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Before and After view of a stenciled fireplace hearth using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- A DIY stenciled and painted outdoor rug on a deck using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- A stenciled kitchen island in black and white using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/tile-stencils-cement-tile-stencil-designs-floor-tiles.html
- A gray and white DIY stenciled accent wall in a foyer using the Herringbone Stitch Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. A subtle wallpaper look. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/herringbone-stitch-allover-pattern-wall-stencil.html Project via @ceciliamoyer
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- How To Stencil A Dresser With Chalk Paint
- A tie dye tapestry with a Radiance Mandala Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html Project via @erikaendo_
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Faux Cement Tile Painted Floors, How to Paint Tile Floors, DIY Painted Cement Tile www.BrightGreenDoor.com