Photo via: communitytable.parade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- 5 Adorable Pom Pom Crafts For Your Kids To Do With Leftover Bits Of Yarn: There are plenty Pom Pom craft ideas for kids and here is a list of the top 10 crafts that you and your kids will absolutely love
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- Crumpled Paper Art Activity for Kids inspired by the childrens book, Ish! Super fun process art project for kids of all ages. Use the colorful paper for collages, notes, and more!
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… www.ehow.com/…
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial