Photo via: idreamcreateinspire.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Spice Cabinet Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons Our spices are organized on lazy susans too! This area is pretty self explanatory. The cooking spices are on the bottom and the baking stuff is on the top!
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- CHEAP and EASY Organization Hack for Cord Organization and Storage on Small Appliances, KitchenAid Stand Mixers and Power Tools – Kitchen Organization Hacks, Ideas and Tips
- This is a genius website that plans your garden FOR YOU! You tell it where you live, it tells you what to plant and when, designs your garden for you, and gives you daily reminders of what to do.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- 99 Genius Apartement Storage Ideas For Small Spaces (10)
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!