Photo via: resincraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Fun collaborative art project: Give each student a puzzle piece to turn into a mini piece of art. Collect pieces, assemble and you have a wonderful art piece.
- Have an old puzzle that is missing pieces? Turn it into an awesome piece of art! This blogger got two different projects out of one old puzzle. I love this so much!
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- paint dollar store fruit with high gloss white spray paint
- How To Use an Image Transfer to Transform Vintage Furniture | Paint, glaze, wax and one stunning image transfer can improve a flea market find into a one-of-a-kind piece for cheap!
- This tutorial for brick word art is super simple and is a great way to add beauty and whimsy to the garden. Use as a stepping stone or pretty accent piece.
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- art project book art DIY/how to: blown up Penguin paperback book cover on canvas … puchase or use own photo file to print
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- For a high end designer look that you can do yourself: Use Gold Paint to Accent Your Moldings