Photo via: pistachioproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- In a crafty mood? Check out this collection of 500+ DIY Projects! There are so many fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing—like homemade wreaths, jewelry, desserts, and organizational baskets.
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- Want to create a miniature garden with living plants? This guide by expert Janit Calvo has all the information and resources you need to get started. Find out about the best plant choices, and how to plan your garden and accessories for a creative and enchanting mini garden.
- Make A Coconut Lavender Ingrown Hair Treatment | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- Planning a wedding or special event this summer? Save money of your flower budget and make your own DIY boutonnieres. Perfect for groomsmen, family, and even the brides hair.
- Clean Oven!:3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop