Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers to become a decorative, etched stunner with a craft knife and etching cream.
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers.
- A Dozen DIY Art Projects to Brighten Up Your Bedroom | Art is one of those things that has the power to completely transform a room — and even more so when its a unique, one-of-a-kind piece you make yourself. Here are a dozen projects that are sure to get your creative juices flowing, and put you on a path to your best bedroom yet.
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Need to repaint a piece of furniture and want to do it without a lot of work? Read on to see why I love chalk paint and you will too! SO EASY!
- This fabulous letter craft is so easy to make! You can personalize it with a signature from a family member or favorite celebrity.
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- Mason jars containers are a mind blowing asset of glass that can be put to great utilize both practically and graphically and in the accompanying article we will experience phenomenal delightful diy artisan jostle creates that should motivate the DIY aficionados in the quest for the surprising, the quest for reusing and up-cycling. Simply take …
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- Easy shaker – parmesean lid fit as on jars. Put flour or powdered sugar in it.. no mess..