Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers.
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- BUY NOW: Rainbow Sand Art Decorations Choose your favourite colours and create a rainbow! Simply peel off the pre-cut sections to reveal the sticky surface then sprinkle on the sand. Only £3.60 (pack of 6)
- Elmer’s glue on canvas. Then paint the whole thing one color. @ Do it Yourself Home Ideas
- DIY Etched Glass Beer Mugs | My Life From Home- Using etching cream to create unique glassware- gift ideas- etched glass- DIy- etching cream- handmade- entertaining- outdoors- shower gifts- gifts for men- fathers day- wedding-gifts
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- Buy a piece of plexi glass to put on desk. Put photos or ticket stubs underneath to personalize it!
- This fabulous letter craft is so easy to make! You can personalize it with a signature from a family member or favorite celebrity.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- The creative craft lovers are all over the world and we know it due to which we never forget to add the ideas to create crafts with wooden pallets, you can see garden art craft with pallets here and it is easy to copy.