Photo via: brassyapple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers to become a decorative, etched stunner with a craft knife and etching cream.
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- BUY NOW: Rainbow Sand Art Decorations Choose your favourite colours and create a rainbow! Simply peel off the pre-cut sections to reveal the sticky surface then sprinkle on the sand. Only £3.60 (pack of 6)
- Elmer’s glue on canvas. Then paint the whole thing one color. @ Do it Yourself Home Ideas
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Buy a piece of plexi glass to put on desk. Put photos or ticket stubs underneath to personalize it!
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- The absolute BEST list on the top 10 things to buy at Dollar Tree. If you like to save a buck, this is a MUST READ!
- When Not To Paint Wood Furniture? A frank discussion and tips for when to put the paint brush down and walk away! See project ideas, too.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.