Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SALE Sensory Baby Book Toy Sewing PDF Pattern Quiet Book
- Secret mermaid castles, sensory water beads, under the sea snacks and more! There are many perks to being a mermaid – Mommy Scene
- easy yarn craft – could use any shape not just bunny
- Easy Paper Bunny Origami – super cute little Origami Bunny Pattern for kids. Love these paper bunnies! Cute & easy. Great Easter decor!
- Wood Toy Tray Upcycle Into Lego Play Tray – Follow this simple 3 step tutorial to makeover a tray into a cute Lego play area.
- Pack N Go Kitchen – DIY Toy Stove made with Silhouette Cameo – Tutorial + FREE SVG and Studio Cut Files!
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- Its a Fat Quarter Frenzy! Craftsy is offering quilting fabric — including beautiful fat quarters — on sale for a limited time. Stock up on the best brands, including Moda, RJR fabrics and more! Plus, enjoy fabric shipped straight to your door. Get started on Craftsy today!
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…
- Five Minute Farmhouse Footed tray: With the right garage sale scores and thrift store finds you can whip up your own country living, farm fresh décor on any budget! www.huntandhost.net
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- Simple messy sensory play with Halloween quick sand for toddlers!