Photo via: ourfairfieldhomeandgarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Why go to Ikea when you can just make a platform bed of your own? building furniture building projects
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Unique Outdoor Storage in Courtyard and Garden: Wooden Outdoor Sheds Small Windows Great Outdoor Storage Ideas ~ rodican.com Outdoor Designs Inspiration
- Simple Cross Stitch Planter with pattern. An old tin repurposed with aida fabric and a few stitches
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.