Photo via: flossieteacakes.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Is it sad that I want to do this with my kids for my Mothers Day present? . Kids handprint canvas pictures….good times 🙂
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!
- Want a handy rolling bar cart for serving drinks to party guests? Follow this upcycling project tutorial to build a Beautiful Upcycled Bar Cart.
- Cleaning oven glass doesnt have to take all day! This NO CHEMICAL tip is so simple, I wish I would have thought of it!
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- How cute is this??? Shamrocks made out of bell peppers to put on pizza for St. Pattys day. LOVE this blog!
- Build Your Own Sliding Barn Door
- Build your own beautiful Reclaimed wood coffee table with free plans and picture tutorial from MyLove2Create!
- 12 (Free) DIY Dresser Plans. Build your own, solid wood dresser and customize it to meet your needs.