Photo via: everythingetsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love these ideas for dressing up brown paper packages at Christmas! Save money on wrapping paper and still have the prettiest gifts under the tree.
- Printing on paper bag instructions with free printable.
- Paper Bag Jellyfish
- paper bag washi tap utensil holder
- am liking this idea…seven picket fence board pieces, approximately 13 inches long, staggered up, then down, with the center board literally in the center so far as height is concerned, and a shelf running across the bottom…on the shelf, a mason jar vase…each board different color…brown, blue, green, brown, green, blue, brown…I think we have a winning idea…will take a pic when I am done…
- Glitter Easter Eggs – girl. Inspired. (Would work well with brown eggs since its all we can get!)
- These beautiful earrings are made using 20mm Hammered Silver Metal Rings, Small Silver Plated Beads, Brown Hemp Cord and Faux Turquoise Nugget
- DIY goody bags I made for a pirate birthday party. Lunch bag, sharpie, and top edge is lightly burned.
- MUST MAKE DIY Minion Party Treat Bag – SO cute to make when we see the Minions movie! Fun for back to school supplies too!
- How to make a cute Mickey Mouse inspired cross body bag. Such a cute round bag pattern that would be perfect for a trip to Disney!
- Beginner Felted Bag, shown here made in www.elann.com/commerce.web/product.aspx?catID=&id=118556 Peruvian Highland Wool, by Raveler, jennlikestoknit.
- Think of this swingy leather tassel as the cherry on top of your favorite bag.