Photo via: bravethewoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Part one: Learn how to build a DIY 9-drawer dresser with free design plans and a step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- Learn how to make pallet furniture with these simple step by step tutorials. With all the indoor and outdoor furniture made from wood pallets these are all cost effective projects. Teach the kids some DIY and create a new masterpiece for the home.
- We built this lovely custom desk organizer with some basic wood tools. It comes with the Google Sketchup file you can adjust to fit your own needs
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- Written in Wood by Christen Hammons | Free Project from The Studio
- GORGEOUS! Farmhouse bedroom/guest room at heatherednest.com with toile settee, mini chandelier and reclaimed wood ceiling. Love all the DIY and rustic elements!