Photo via: sawdustgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Build a rustic console table from simple 2×4 lumber. Free plans and building tutorial.
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Build your own beautiful Reclaimed wood coffee table with free plans and picture tutorial from MyLove2Create!
- Learn how to create a DIY Teepee No Sew with this step-by-step tutorial. Easy and inexpensive with a total cost of around $30-$40. via @homestoriesatoz
- DIY Metal Candlesticks – super easy and inexpensive!
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few concrete blocks and some wood beams.