Photo via: mad.ly
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a simple, rustic patriotic burlap pinwheel wreath in time for the 4th of July using basic supplies available at local craft stores.
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Fun way to help decorate your house!
- Im a huge fan of 4th of July ribbon projects! Ribbon is so versatile, so Ive rounded up a ton of fun , patriotic ideas for you to celebrate the 4th!
- Patriotic Mani | 25 Ways To Have The Most Patriotic 4th Of July Party
- DIY Patriotic Graphic Tee – Make A DIY Iron-On Tee with @kimbyers perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day!
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- Patriotic Party Crafts, Decor, Recipes and Free Printables – Memorial Day, 4th of July, Flag Day, Labor Day – Fancy Shanty | Stacy Molter
- Add a festive pop to your patriotic parties with these tulle fireworks! Perfect for the Fourth of July and Memorial Day.
- 15 Pretty Patriotic Porches @ creationsbykara.com – Great ideas for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day