Photo via: bloesem.blogs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request
- This is a quick easy hem for curtains without sewing or even taking them down. This project takes no time at all and has no clean up!
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- Little Man Cave sign great decor for boys nursery. No girls allowed except Mommy. Great sign to start your son on to his man heritage. Hand painted
- Six tips to help make your journey toward natural living a little bit easier. sponsored by Amazon.com dashbutton clvr
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- ALIEN EGG CAKE BALLS – NERDY NUMMIES – ALIEN COVENANT – YouTube | Ro Pansino
- Looking for something a little different for window treatments? Learn how to make no sew chabby chic swag (or valance) – it’s quick, easy, and very fun to do! Read More » afarmgirlinthemaking.com
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.